Books that 5V Students Have Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear Dumb Diary (Author: Shaelynn)

Shaelynn #22
10/27/10
Reading
I believe that some how, while she was pregnant the tiny, evil, infant Angelina spawn had totally sucked all the quality out of her moms hair.

This story is about a girl who just wants to be popular but a girl named Angelina is getting in her way. Then one day she gets a love letter. Signed by M.P. she thinks it’s a teacher called Mr. Prince that is writing them. But it turns out to be someone else!
I think it a really funny book. For example, one day I was cot practicing kissing my own arm. I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard!!!
I think the author really puts his feeling in his writing for example he wants to other people to see that about his writing.
I think the mood or feeling is good for me because can relate to it sometimes. For example she says people don’t know who I really am she states. I feel like sometimes people think that I’m a real big girly girl but I’m not!
I recommend this book for 3rd – 5th graders because it’s to hard for 2nd graders. I give this story 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment