Books that 5V Students Have Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mr. Sunny is Funny (Reviewed by Danny)

Mr. Sunny is Funny

By:

Dan Gutman

‘Then I leaned over, and put my mouth over hers and blew air into it.’

This book is realistic fiction, because most of these events could happen in real life. This book is all about a boy named A. J.. When he is on his summer vacation, he thinks he’ll have fun at a beach house, however a girl he hates a lot (Andrea) is there too!?

This book has many strengths and weaknesses, but here are two strengths that are found everywhere throughout this book:

· This book is hilarious! For example: ‘maybe he kidnapped our real lifeguard, and is holding him captive!’ I think that was comic genius!

· B) Also this book has outrageous events. For example: ‘this giant human shaped creature pushed its way out of the sand.’ I think that was pretty crazy!

I recommend this book to 2nd and 3rd graders because it has easy words, and a lot of pictures. I rate it 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment