Books that 5V Students Have Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dead Man's Map (Author: Ben)

Ben’s book review

Dead Man’s Map

By M. Peschke

“Josh copied the design on the palm of his hand.”

This book dead mans map is about a boy who wants to save his family’s ranch farm. So he goes with his grandpa because he needs to get money to save his family’s ranch. He finds a map in a hat. The map is to a gold mine. He goes to find the gold, but he does not find it.

This book is really easy to read. For example, it only has 105 words on a page.

What I do not like about this book is that it does not make sense. For example, “That’s called hog-tied cousin”, said Cody.

Another thing I like about this book is that it is a mystery. I like mysteries.

I recommend this book to third to fifth graders because it may not make sense to students younger than third grade.

I’ll give this book 5 out of 6 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment