Books that 5V Students Have Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Never Mind (Author: Jon)

Never mind book review

By Jonathan Gleason

“ it all came from trying to hard. That’s how I created this mess. And what a mess I made”. You just created a big mess. You told a popular girl that her brothers TALLER AND BETTER THEN YOU AND TOLD HER THAT HER BROTHER HAD A BAND AND PERFORM AT HER PARTY BUT ALL THOSE THINGS ARE LIES.

What should you do. Never mind. You will find out in the book never mind. MEG wants to be friends with Kimberly she is the popular girl but she probably wont be friends after the party. But if Edward went there things mite change.

I recommend this book 4 out of 5 ***** [ stars ]. I liked the book but the story is a little confusing. I think this book is for 5th to 7th graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment