Books that 5V Students Have Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Report Card (Reviewed by Vishwesh)

The Report card



Andrew Clements
Ever read “the Report Card”? Well I did, so I wrote this book review. If you did not, read the rest. This book is good.

The genre of this book is realistic fiction because the events could happen. For example you could get a lot of D’s and one C on your report card. There was a girl who was smart but she hid it from everyone. When she gets a horrible report card and a bunch of zeros to prove tests are stupid, many more things happen. Read to find out.

This book has two good things about and two bad things about it and two bad things about it (AKA strengths and weaknesses). First, is the weakness that the beginning does not make sense, I almost abandoned it because it was so confusing. Next, is the strength that it is not boring. It keeps you reading it. For example I read it almost every chance I got. Then, is the strength that it is not like five different stories, it is more like five stories that have the same characters and settings in one book. Last, is the weakness that only some parts will interest you. For example I liked the end because it was full of action. Also I didn’t like the beginning because it is boring.

I recommend this book to people ages seven to eleven years old because if you are younger you cant read good enough. It would be like reading the biggest book you could read if you are six years old. If you were older it would not be realistic to you. For example you would have more subjects than her. That’s all I got to say about “the Report Card”.

No comments:

Post a Comment